Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Materials Required For CCNA Exam

I'm gonna explain my study technique which I gathered after experimenting with several people like my friends, colleagues etc. They all succeeded & also appreciated me for my plan. This motivated me to start such a blog.
Please gather all the study materials now for your exam preparation.

You need the following things.
1. Single Book for referring Like Cisco Press Book or CCNA Study guide by Todd Lamle.
I personally suggest you to use Todd Lamle as a beginner for easy understanding.
2.CBT (Computer Based Training) program for understanding the concepts indepth without much effort.
There are several CBT programs available in the market. I prefer few of them like Trainsignal, CBT Nuggets. They are the best.
3.Cisco Router/Switch simulator like Boson.
4.Exam preparation dumps.
There are several Dumps available in the market. I prefer some of the best product like Pass4sure & Testinside. These are very effective one.
5. membership in few IT certificate forum, The best forum is

http://www.sadikhov.com/ You will get lot of valuable information from this site in forum section.

So before my next post arrange all the above materials and support programs so that we can start with our study plan. I need your comments to provide better information regarding your cisco certification.

4 comments:

VOICEIE said...

hiiiiiiii
I m preparing for CCNA exam and will b taking some training frm any institutes to handon with routers and switches but i am not able to decide to use which study guide todd lamle or cisco press or both...but reading both the books will take a lot of time....bcoz i had planned to appear for the dest on jan'08.........WELL U R DOING THE RIGHT JOB...BY HELPING OTHERS...THROUGH THIS BLOG..THNX

Network Savvy said...

I prefer Todd Lamle because it is easy to Understand and we can complete the topic soon and it is enough for passing your CCNA exam. Perhaps you can read Cisco Press Book in future after completing the exam for indepth understanding.

BSF said...

I DID NOT SEE THE GUIDE LINE IN THE RAPID SHARE CRACK.

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

I WANT TO DO THE 640-802 EXAM BY NOVEMMBER 30. I'D SURE NEED YOUR METHOD.

PLEAS EREPLY

SAM B.S.F

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.