Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CCNA Study Guide(Exam 640-802) -updated

Master all these topics.

TCP/IP Version 4
How to Subnet
VLSM
Route Summarization
Introduction to Cisco Devices
The Command-Line Interface
Configuring a Router
Configuring a Single Cisco Router
Routing
Static Routing
RIP 75
EIGRP
Single Area OSPF
Switching 103
Configuring a Switch
VLANs
VLAN Trunking Protocol and Inter-VLAN Routing
STP and EtherChannel
Extending the LAN
Implementing a Wireless LAN
Network Administration and Troubleshooting
Backing Up and Restoring Cisco IOS Software and
Configurations
Password-Recovery Procedures and the Configuration
Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
Telnet and SSH
The ping and traceroute Commands
SNMP and Syslog
Basic Troubleshooting
Managing IP Services
DHCP
IPv6
WANs 249
HDLC and PPP
Frame Relay
Network Security
IP Access Control List Security
Security Device Manager


Download from here :

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah64g94/n/Sybex_study_guide-_updated_rar

No comments: