Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Friday, August 28, 2009

Don't Get Caught Off-Guard, Be Prepared

The Cisco certification exam is not easy. On top of that, it's pretty expensive, too, with test takers paying $125-$150. Those taking the certification exam should be as prepared as possible. Being certified should be a one-time deal. No one should have to pay for more than one test. The facet of the test that affects most people being certified is the simulator section. Router simulation via virtual labs and practice tests is a great way to help with test preparation. The CCNA exam is not something to be taken lightly.

The CCNA simulator takes the most time on the test and that is where the majority of the test takers will make or break their test. It is both the toughest portion, and the most important portion. You can't simply answer "C" and move on like you can with several other tests. A simulation router helps the one being certified go through extensive practicals and troubleshooting methods. Router simulators should emulate the actual test design so the students are not caught off guard.

Life can get ahead of some people and study time is at a minimum. On the one hand it is important to take time to study for countless hours and on the other, it is equally wise to save the time studying and study effectively. It's common knowledge that the simulator section is the most time consuming and difficult. Why not have the simulation at your fingertips? That is an effective way to prepare for the test.

It is proven that those who have taken advantage of simulator software score higher and oftentimes get certified the first time they take the exam.

By Paras P

1 comment:

Network Savvy said...

Would appreciate your comments