Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Why You Need To Practice On Virtual Labs ?

The CCNA virtual lab has become a good alternative to building a real lab using used or new Cisco equipment. The traditional problem with using physical Cisco equipment is that it is very expensive and still might not have all the features you need to pass the CCNA exam. I highly recommend using a simulation for this reason. Here are 3 reasons why you need a Cisco router simulator to help you prepare for the CCNA as well as your career beyond the CCNA:


Simulation Questions In The CCNA Test -
Cisco has put many simulation-type questions into the CCNA in order to test the candidate's ability to troubleshoot and configure network devices in a real life situation. The weight of these questions with regards to the final CCNA score is generally agreed to be very high, although only Cisco knows for sure. It is thus crucial to get proper practice for this section of the already difficult CCNA. One of the best ways to get your hands-on practice without incurring huge costs is to use a CCNA virtual lab.

Memory Retention
- Actually going and doing some actual configuration of the network devices will allow you to remember and understand the difficult CCNA concepts better. Networking is most definitely a practical subject, and although reading the books and understanding the theories from the books is definitely important, actually doing the configuration and troubleshooting will cement that theoretical knowledge in your mind. A Cisco router simulator is an excellent way to get this crucial practice.

Important For Employers -
Beyond the CCNA, it is quite common these days to have a technical interview for any new networking job. Employers need to be certain that candidates have the technical skills necessary to do the job well. Even if you are technically qualified and have the necessary certifications, very often you will be asked to demonstrate your technical skills in a technical style interview. These kind of questions will usually revolve around troubleshooting skills which are highly valued by many employers these days. A CCNA virtual lab is the perfect way to get these highly valuable troubleshooting skills without spending too much.

1 comment:

Allvira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.