Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Monday, September 7, 2009

Master CCNA Commands for all Topics

Cisco Commands are very important to implement and trouble shoot a network. Master CCNA Commands for all the below given Topics.

Download the Command guide here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah64d7a/n/CCNA_commands_rar

Introduction xxi
Part I TCP/IP Version 4
Chapter 1 How to Subnet
Chapter 2 VLSM
Chapter 3 Route Summarization
Part II Introduction to Cisco Devices
Chapter 4 Cables and Connections
Chapter 5 The Command-Line Interface
Part III Configuring a Router
Chapter 6 Configuring a Single Cisco Router
Part IV Routing
Chapter 7 Static Routing
Chapter 8 RIP 75
Chapter 9 EIGRP 81
Chapter 10 Single Area OSPF
Part V Switching 103
Chapter 11 Configuring a Switch
Chapter 12 VLANs 117

ix

Chapter 13 VLAN Trunking Protocol and Inter-VLAN Routing
Chapter 14 STP and EtherChannel
Part VI Extending the LAN
Chapter 15 Implementing a Wireless LAN
Part VII Network Administration and Troubleshooting
Chapter 16 Backing Up and Restoring Cisco IOS Software and
Configurations


x


Chapter 17 Password-Recovery Procedures and the Configuration
Register 193
Chapter 18 Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
Chapter 19 Telnet and SSH
Chapter 20 The ping and traceroute Commands
Chapter 21 SNMP and Syslog
Chapter 22 Basic Troubleshooting
Part VIII Managing IP Services
Chapter 23 Network Address Translation
Chapter 24 DHCP
Chapter 25 IPv6
Part IX WANs 249
Chapter 26 HDLC and PPP
Chapter 27 Frame Relay
Part X Network Security
Chapter 28 IP Access Control List Security
Chapter 29 Security Device Manager

Download the Command guide here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah64d7a/n/CCNA_commands_rar

1 comment:

fire---fly said...

i can not download CCNA commands for all topics , so ple give to me other link for download.thz