Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting CCNA Job

I know many people who are struggling to get a job in networking domain. This happened to me when I was fresh to this field. To be frank, I struggled to the core. I know the pain involved in searching for a job in which your heart is attached. This will not happen overnight, but with consistent effort you will achieve the desired goal. This content is exclusively for millions of young people who are in lookout for jobs.

Some people might have completed their graduation in Science, commerce or Engineering and would have pursued a course in CCNA, and some people would have completed online CCNA certification along with graduation.
All these will make you eligible to get a job, but not a job exactly.

If you are a fresher, then you must be willing to take up any IT related job initially to get into the industry. Then you can slowly build your skills and gradually move to the networking domain. If you are fortunate enough, you will be getting core networking job after the completion of CCNA certification.

I was not in the lucky list, I did not get core networking job for 3.5 years after my B.Tech graduation, even after completing my CCNA certification. I had to work in low profile projects and passive activities in IT infrastructure domain. But I was constantly keeping an eye on networking job. The sad thing was I worked for a company who was one of the leading service provider for Cisco but I did not get the opportunity to work as a network Engineer. After many months of struggle, finally I got my dream job in the same company, with full of cisco gears all around. Now I am very happy because I am following my dream. Also, Now I got the opportunity to work for advanced technologies like IP/MPLS, Traffic Engineering, CoS, QoS, VPLS, L3VPN, L2VPN, Multicasting etc...Also security devices. My awareness of technology has been increased drastically nowadays. I am really excited.

Success is just one decision away. You have to decide......What decision ?

No comments: