Struggling To Become a CCNA ? Pass Now
No need to worry, I'm here to guide you. I have gained my CCNA after going through a well organised study technique. I was able to score 986/1000 in my first attempt for which I studied hard for a month not more than that. I want you to go through the simple study plan which I'm suggesting for getting success in CCNA exam. The technique which I'm going to explain is also useful for pursuing your CCNP and higher certificatons. Post your queries and request and check my post regularly on this blog for your success.

I completed my CCNA, CCNP & CCIP (BGP+MPLS) and working towards CCIE.
Trust me, I will show you the right path. I started this blog in the year 2007, I could not post regularly since I was busy with my project. Now I have decided to help young people who are eager to succeed. I would be really happy to help anyone who is really interested in succeeding in career.
Google
 

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Planning for the CCNA Certifcation Exam

If you have already decided to give the online CCNA certification exam, then its time to plan now, Remember "if you fail to plan
then you are planning to fail"

Some of you might be in a plan to study CCNA materials and understand the concept and may not have the intention of appearing for
the test. Nothing wrong in that, Ultimate goal should be to master the CCNA skills which is essential in framing your career.
I personally suggest that getting your CCNA certification gives you more value in the market.

Clearing the CCNA exam in not a big deal, but what matters is how much knowledge you are gaining out of the course.

one key rule is read always, not only certification point of view, But throughout your career. Reading contents relevant to your
profession for atleast 1 hour per day will put you under top 20 percent people in your field. It is proven.


The CCNA syllabus created by Cisco is fine tuned, which is in synch with the latest technology in the industry.
As the matter of fact, Cisco is good in framing syllabus as per the practical requirement of the Industry.


Your psychology plays a key role when it comes to your interest in reading books. If you dont belong to the group, so called readers, then
you are missing something vital in life.


No comments: